Lucile works with artists to develop their creativity and talents and to help them better manage their careers. With musicians, she uses breathing and sound techniques; with singers and actors, her sound- and voice-based approaches are particularly well-suited. Postural exercises and work on internal energy centers help dancers to improve their stage performances.
These techniques, either combined or kept apart, help artists to maintain control over their energy, thus leading to increased creativity and self-confidence.
Coaching and training approaches:
• Deal with stage fright before concerts and shows
• Expand artistic expression
• Work in harmony with the body
• Find centers of strength and creativity
• Learn to manage and better use stress-based energy
• Develop self-confidence
• Increase personal determination
• Improve general facility and fluidity in all areas of activity
• Fitness and stress management through breathing and relaxation
• Emotional and physical balancing
• Corporal balancing through postural training